Manoj Dias is an animated speaker, humble meditation teacher and part owner of the first multi-disciplinary meditation studio in Australia – A-Space.
Over the years Manoj has learnt from many of the great spiritual teachers of our time including Channa Dassanayaka, Sharon Salzberg and Jack Kornfield.
Once tethered to a life of self-management, rather than self-awareness, Manoj has been transformed by every breath of this practice, knowing that awareness leads to healing, from the inside, out.
Through mindfulness and meditation, he’s helped hundreds of people trade mania for pause, to live fearlessly in honour of a happier and more meaningful life.
I loved meeting and interviewing Manoj at his studio. A-Space is tucked away in Collingwood in Melbourne. It has a bright and airy feel and I felt very much ‘at home’ here; surrounded by plants, spiritual books and smiley faces.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Manoj went from 60-70 hr work weeks to almost becoming a monk!
- How illness can be a blessing, if we choose to see the learnings
- How challenges can become our greatest strengths
- The nature of impermanence – everything is always changing
- The importance of creating and being part of a conscious community
- Why mindfulness is so popular and why it’s so important today
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation
To connect with Manoj, go to: