'Nourish You' workshop series
'Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live' Jim Rohn
If you've been rushed off your feet , hardly finding the time to tend to yourself, then I’ve created these workshops for you.
I know how in the busy rush of everyday life it can be so easy to neglect ourselves and our needs. Even the thought of slowing everything down and taking some time to reflect and contemplate can feel at times self indulgent or even something we'll get to one day when we have more time.
The reality is though that there will be no better time than now to start taking better care of yourself.
That's why I've created this workshop series.
- To help you to learn how to reduce your stress levels and to understand how to work with stressful triggers at work and at home.
- To learn why self care is so important not just for yourself but for all of your relationships.
- How to direct your life in the direction that you desire so that you'll feel more purposeful and find meaning in the day to day.
- And also how to increase your level of mindfulness and engagement with life in the day to day.
After working with coaching clients from around the world for the past few years, I have found that these are the 4 key areas that have the biggest impact on our overall sense of wellbeing and happiness. And I can't wait to share this knowledge and these tips with you, that you’ll be using throughout your life.
This work has not only transformed my life but also the lives of my clients. It is an absolute honour to guide you on this journey as well.
This workshop is comprised of 4 individual x2hr workshops. Each intended to help you build a deeper connection with yourself and empower you with the skills, knowledge and know-how to nourish yourself from the inside-out to bring about a healthier, more vibrant you.
- Nov 10 2018 - 1-3pm: Nourish your nervous system
- Dec 1 2018 - 1-3pm: Take good care of yourself
- Feb 9 2019 - 1-3pm: Live in alignment with your authentic self
- Feb 23 2019 - 1-3pm: Mindfulness for modern busy lives
To learn more about each individual workshop, click here
- Yoga Corner studio, Melbourne CBD
* There is no requirement to have any previous knowledge of yoga or to be a practitioner of yoga to attend this workshop series.