This is such a great informative episode packed full of value and guidance from a fellow coach and friend, Christina Tidwell RN, MN, NC-BC
If you have an autoimmune disease, know someone who does or if you have felt unwell and have found no solution to your feelings of ill-health, then this episode is for you.
Christina Tidwell is a Registered Nurse, Certified Autoimmune Health Coach and the owner and founder of Live Well with Christina, a holistic health and nutrition coaching practice specialising in serving clients with chronic autoimmune disease.
She believes in the power of food as medicine and aims to help people take control of their health through diet, lifestyle shifts and personal empowerment. She is a dinner party enthusiast and aspiring farmacologist who just wants to eat, drink and live well.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What auto-immune disease is & what can be some of the contributing causes
- Why health and wellness coaching is important and how it fills the gap in the current health care system
- Why supporting and coaching a client requires an individualised approach
- The importance and value of having your own ‘care’ team
- Tips on how to feel more centered within yourself & support your body in healing
To connect with Christina go to:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/livewell_christina
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/livewellwithchristina