Hailed by ELLE Magazine as a ‘self-help guru,’ Julie Parker is the Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy where she passionately trains and supports heart centered people to become life coaches. The Editor in Chief of inspired COACH Magazine, a published author, podcast host and in demand speaker, Julie has inspired thousands of people on stages all over the world and is the recipient of numerous leadership and women’s business awards.
Julie is also a modern day Priestess with a focus on her Celtic, Balkan, Iberian and Greek lineage. She is committed to contributing to a world where qualities of intuition, presence, nurturing, spiritual exploration, social justice and service are honoured. Julie is currently undertaking intensive training to become a Priestess of the Magdalene.
I’ve been a keen listener of Julie’s podcast – The Priestess Podcast since its inception and a number of months ago I had the pleasure of meeting Julie in person at the Soulpreneurs Conference in Brisbane. I was blown away by her ability to hold space and presence and how she spoke about using goddess energy to support us on a journey of self discovery.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why understanding your cultural lineage can influence your spiritual connection
- The difference between a goddess and a priestess
- How listening to her curiosity and following an embodied messages took Julie down an exciting path
- Why Julie believes there is the a rise in the divine feminine and a renewed interest in the goddesses
- How Julie works with the goddess energy in her own life and how she connects with nature and the seasons as part of this work
- Learn which goddess Julie resonates most with and why
- Julie’s recommendations on how to get started with the goddess energy
In the podcast Julie mentions a blog post she wrote with recommendations of books to learn more about goddesses – check it out here http://juliesuzanneparker.com/top-ten-goddess-books/
To connect with Julie, go to: