In episode #30 I speak with the beautiful Melissa Sandon, founder of Soul Medicine Academy, creator of Soul Leader School, the Energy & Soul Medicine Practitioner Certification and the Soul Centre Healing Model.
Melissa guides women to awaken their soul gifts, activate their power and fulfil the greater legacy of their soul. She supports her students to do this through the erotic arts of light and dark work, anchoring energy on the earth, embodying our desires, & channelling the high light and erupting the riches that exist within us.
This was a deep conversation where Melissa shared her journey to uncover her gifts after recovering from burnout in a corporate career.
In this episode you will learn:
- About what the dark night of the soul is and suggestions on how to move through it
- The importance of support, community and a soul crew as you delve deep
- How feeling bodily sensations and being curious about them can help us to connect & heal
- What embodiment is and how to access it.
I’m sure you are going to love this episode!
To connect with Melissa head to:
- Instagram: @melissasandon and @soulmedicineacademy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoulMedicineAcademy/
- Website: https://melissasandon.com/
And to find out more about her Soul Medicine Academy go to: https://soulmedicineacademy.com/
And before you go….
If you’ve felt all sorts of exhausted, stressed, overwhelmed, burned out during the year and you’re ready to take steps to better care for your body and mind in 2019, then I have a new coaching package – Vitality Kickstart that could be just what you’re looking for.
This includes a 60 min coaching call with me to get clear on your goals for 2019, plus a 20 min yoga sequence, a 10 min meditation and a self care commitment downloadable to keep you going through the year with a new healthy routine. You’ll be set up and ready to go.
Click here for more info and to book
** This is only available through Dec and Jan & there are limited spots, so if this sings out to you then book soon x