In this episode I interview Lindsay Gonzalez, an international yoga teacher’s teacher, an extreme sports lover, holotropic breathwork facilitator and all round beautiful soul.
Lindsay is the real deal. When I first met her a few months ago I could feel her good energy, bright enthusiasm and passion for what she does. She is truly living ‘her authentic life’ – following her dreams and passions despite societal pressures to do otherwise.
I’m sure you’ll agree, she’s an inspiration.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What holotropic breath work is and why it’s so powerful
- How a regular meditation practice has helped Lindsay to find more balance and wholeness in her life
- What Lindsay’s meditation practice looks like and why she’s committed to it
- How she’s continued to follow her passions ad dreams despite societal pressures
- A powerful technique that Lindsay uses to help her feel whole, deserving and loved
- How being in nature at least once a week is a non-noegotaible
- How Lindsay honour her body
- Setting healthy boundaries as a means to maintain self care
To connect with Lindsay, go to: